If you are looking for Botox injections it may be better to choose somewhere like Perth for the treatment, rather than Thailand or Bali. In Perth you can find highly qualified cosmetic surgeons that you can trust to do a good job with your treatment.
While many overseas destinations are ideal for holidays, they are not so good for medical procedures because you don’t know what their standards for care are. Besides, who wants to spoil a great holiday by having a medical procedure when they could be out and about having fun?
Liposuction is a procedure used in body sculpting that removes stubborn bumps caused by fatty tissue. During the procedure, the cosmetic surgeon makes tiny cuts in the area, inserts a cannula and sucks out the fatty tissue that has been destroyed or melted by forcing a special solution in through the cuts. Here are some things to know about liposuction and tips to dealing with it.
- This cosmetic surgery procedure is very safe.
- Unlike some procedures the results are permanent, but that doesn’t mean you body won’t store fat in another place.
- Compression garments are commonly worn for several weeks after having the procedure to ensure the best result.
- The doctor and nurses show you how to care for the cuts and the site of the liposuction.
- The final look of your sculpting will not be visible for some months. It takes this long for the swelling to subside and your body to return to normal.